Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Watkins
Dr. James Watkins, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Charlotte, NC, with another office in Charlotte, NC. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Preventive Medicine and General Surgery. Dr. Watkins is affiliated with Carolinas Medical Center - Mercy, Presb Orthopaedic Hospital and Carolina Medical Center - Pineville. He speaks English.
Dr. James Watkins has the following 2 specialties
- Preventive Medicine
A preventive medicine/wellness specialist is a physician who, through additional training, has become an expert in methods for maintaining good health and preventing disease. These specialists are the doctors people see when they are generally...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. James Watkins is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Charlotte, NC.