Learn more about Dr. James Waxmonsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Waxmonsky is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Waxmonsky
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Waxmonsky Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Waxmonsky, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Waxmonsky graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Waxmonsky has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
- Children`s Hospital of Buffalo
- Kaleida Health Children`s Hospital Of Buffalo
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Gaier Waxmonsky MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. James G. Waxmonsky practice?
- Dr. James Waxmonsky has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Waxmonsky practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Harrisburg, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Hershey, PA.
See Harrisburg Psychiatrists.