A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Waxmonsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Waxmonsky is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Waxmonsky
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Waxmonsky Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Waxmonsky, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Waxmonsky graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Waxmonsky has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
- Children`s Hospital of Buffalo
- Kaleida Health Children`s Hospital Of Buffalo
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Gaier Waxmonsky MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. James G. Waxmonsky practice?
- Dr. James Waxmonsky has 1 office location.
Dr. James Waxmonsky practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Hershey, PA.
See Hershey Psychiatrists.