A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Waxmonsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Waxmonsky, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Waxmonsky graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Waxmonsky has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Millard Fillmore Hospital
- Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Gaier Waxmonsky MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. James G. Waxmonsky practice?
- Dr. James Waxmonsky has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Waxmonsky practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Hershey, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Buffalo, NY.
See Hershey Psychiatrists.