A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Wayman is Good. Dr. Wayman has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Wayman, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Wayman graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.More Education & Awards
Dr. Wayman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Muskogee Regional Medical Center
- Muskogee Reg Medctr, Muskogee, Ok
- Muskogee Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wayman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma - 4 plans
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 4 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. James Wayman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James D. Wayman practice?
Dr. James Wayman practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Muskogee, OK.
See Muskogee Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Diego Wayman, Dr. Jacob Wayman, Dr. Jacques Wayman, Dr. Jaime Wayman