A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. H Wedner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. H Wedner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wedner
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Wedner Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Immunologic Deficiency Syndromes
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wedner graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wedner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
- Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. H James Wedner MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. H J. Wedner practice?
- Dr. H Wedner has 1 office location.
Dr. H Wedner practices Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Allergists and Saint Louis Internists.