A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. H Wedner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. H Wedner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wedner
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Wedner Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Immunologic Deficiency Syndromes
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wedner graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wedner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
- Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. H James Wedner MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. H J. Wedner practice?
- Dr. H Wedner has 4 office locations.
Dr. H Wedner practices Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Allergists and Saint Louis Internists.