A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Weidner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Weidner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Weidner, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Nutritional Support
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Skin Rash (Acrodermatitis)
- Sprains and Strains
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Weidner graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Weidner has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital -Umc - Stratford
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Richard Weidner MD is a male Pediatrician, has 19 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. James R. Weidner practice?
- Dr. James Weidner has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Weidner practices Pediatrics near Haddonfield, NJ.
See Haddonfield Pediatricians.