A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Weingart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Weingart is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Weingart, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Weingart graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Weingart has 4 hospital affiliations:
- North Suburban Medical Ctr
- Centura Health-St Anthony North Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Herman Weingart MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James H. Weingart practice?
- Dr. James Weingart has 1 office location.
Dr. James Weingart practices Family Medicine near Thornton, CO.
See Thornton Primary Care Doctors.