Dr. James Weintraub MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.3

August 30th, 2016
Stay Away!!!
I'm writing this review because I don't want to see other people hurt. Dr. Weintraub is a terrible doctor. He misdiagnosed my condition, prescribed the wrong medicine, and gave me the wrong instructions for application. His negligence and inability to be a doctor has left me permanently scarred. He is a despicable human being and a liar when confronted. He should not be practicing medicine of any kind. He need s to be doing something where he won't be a danger to people.

September 18th, 2013
HORRIBLE DOCTOR
Dr Weintraub was incredibly condescending and rudely abrupt with me as a first time patient. He wasn't interested in helping my issue, nor did seem to think I'd be able to understand. He skirted around all of my questions. I most definitely will not return to his office, as I received no help or treatment on my first visit. But more importantly, I am urging you to avoid his practice, you would waste your time and money...especially if you're a female.

May 6th, 2013
FAST AND EASY OFFICE VISIT
GREAT WESTLAKE OFFICE. NEVER MEET SUCH FRIENDLY STAFF. NO LONG WAIT IN THE WAITING ROOM OR THE EXAM ROOM! DOCTOR WAS PROMPT AND EFFICIENT AND SHOWED A GREAT DEAL OF COMPASSION WITH A LITTLE HUMOR. THE PERFECT BALANCE FOR A DOCTORS OFFICE VISIT. I'M SENDING ALL MY FRIENDS!

January 28th, 2013
Unsatisfatory service and rudeness
I have never been to a doctor's office and been treated so rudely by both doctor and staff. One of the staff member's name is Irene who is very rude. Not only did the doctor have a very poor bedside manner, but he then tried to sell me on which appeared to be his own product line. He's very quick to prescribe something and not give much more instructions on anything...except to make monthly visits so he can collect on the office visit co-pays. After many office visits, and his "cures" not working AT ALL, I suggested something else to try. When I did, he appeared to take offense to it as though I was telling him how to do his job. Nevertheless, I had the surgery that "I" suggested done, and it absolutely cleared up my problem. I truly felt that if I didn't suggest it, I would still be paying him for office visits that would not result in taking care of my skin problem. Also, when I asked a staff member to call my health provider, I was given a big sigh and was told they'll get to it when they can. Apparently they didn't after several days, so I had to call again. I thought the doctor's priority is the patient. Obviously his poor demeanor reflects and rubs off on his staff.

May 15th, 2012
rude receptionist
Great Dr. but the receptionist was rude and made me feel like I was inconveniencing her, not friendly at all. I will not be going back do to the unprofesional staff.

March 14th, 2012
Billy's Review
I've spent many hours in dermatologists offices, and found none match the skill and care taken by Dr. Weintraub

October 28th, 2011
All about money
It's a joke when you see people get abused at his clinc. Specially the billing department. So when you go there make sure you take notes how many visit, what you did you pay?,how much you owe? And make sure you offer money before you leave otherwise you stuck between the billing manager and secretary.

October 23rd, 2011
Nightmare
I saw Dr. Weintraub for a simple laser treatment for a broken capillary . While the results were fine,the 10 minutes ( felt like 110) I spent with this doctor were almost disturbing. I was the only one in the office ( except for the less than friendly office coordinator) and yet he seemed like he was in a rush. Acted like my questions were annoying to the point I felt very uncomfortable. Absolutely no reassurance while he zapped away at my face. I am pretty sure he didn't even speak to me during the proceedure. It was like he felt I was a waste of his time. Ugh!

July 26th, 2010
This doctor is a nightmare!
This doctor is a complete joke the treatment was extremely painful which could have been prevented and he did nothing when I told him how much it hurt. In addition from his negligence I now have a major infection that is being treated by another caring doctor. I rue the day that my insurance company sent me to this quack. If you have any other options run as fast as you can in the opposite direction.