A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Weis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Weis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weis
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Weis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Weis, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Infectious Disease
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Weis graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Weis has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James C Weis MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. James C. Weis practice?
- Dr. James Weis has 1 office location.
Dr. James Weis practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Surgeons and Allentown Orthopedic Surgeons.