A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Weis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Weis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weis
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Weis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Weis, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Infectious Disease
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Weis graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Weis has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James C Weis MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. James C. Weis practice?
- Dr. James Weis has 1 office location.
Dr. James Weis practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Surgeons and Allentown Orthopedic Surgeons.