A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Weiss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Weiss is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Weiss, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Weiss graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Weiss has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Regional Medical Center
- Saint Luke's Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James L Weiss MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James L. Weiss practice?
- Dr. James Weiss has 4 office locations.
Dr. James Weiss practices Family Medicine near Meridian, ID.
Additional practice locations include: Boise, ID and Eagle, ID.
See Meridian Primary Care Doctors.