A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Weitzman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Weitzman graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.More Education & Awards
Dr. Weitzman has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- NSMC - Salem Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Weitzman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 22 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 11 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. James Weitzman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James I. Weitzman practice?
Dr. James Weitzman practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Hematology & Oncology near Danvers, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA and Peabody, MA.
See Danvers Internists, Danvers Hematologists, and Danvers Oncologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Diego Weitzman, Dr. Jacob Weitzman, Dr. Jacques Weitzman, Dr. Jaime Weitzman