A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Weitzman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Weitzman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloid Leukemia
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Weitzman graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Weitzman has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- NSMC - Salem Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Ian Weitzman MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. James I. Weitzman practice?
- Dr. James Weitzman has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Weitzman practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Danvers, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Salem, MA and Boston, MA.
See Danvers Internists, Danvers Hematologists, and Danvers Oncologists.