A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Maxwell Welden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Maxwell Welden, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Maxwell Welden graduated from University of South Alabama, Mobile.
Dr. Maxwell Welden has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Bartow Healthcare Systems,Ltd. d/b/a Bartow Memorial Hospital
- Lakeland Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Maxwell Welden MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 2 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. James Maxwell Welden practice?
- Dr. James Maxwell Welden has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Maxwell Welden practices Diagnostic Radiology near Plant City, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Lakeland, FL.
See Plant City Radiologists.