Learn more about Dr. James Welsh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Welsh is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Welsh
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Welsh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Welsh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Hospice Care
- Palliative Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Welsh graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Welsh has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Piedmont Medical Center
- Springs Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James D Welsh MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. James D. Welsh practice?
- Dr. James Welsh has 1 office location.
Dr. James Welsh practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Rock Hill, SC.
See Rock Hill Internists and Rock Hill Oncologists.