A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Welsh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Welsh is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Welsh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Hospice Care
- Palliative Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Welsh graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Welsh has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Piedmont Medical Center
- Springs Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James D Welsh MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. James D. Welsh practice?
- Dr. James Welsh has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Welsh practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Lancaster, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Rock Hill, SC.
See Lancaster Internists and Lancaster Oncologists.