A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Duncan Welsh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Duncan Welsh is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Duncan Welsh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Hospice Care
- Palliative Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Duncan Welsh graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Duncan Welsh has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Piedmont Medical Center
- Springs Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Duncan Welsh MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. James Duncan Welsh practice?
- Dr. James Duncan Welsh has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Duncan Welsh practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Lancaster, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Rock Hill, SC.
See Lancaster Internists and Lancaster Oncologists.