A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Wendt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Wendt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Wendt, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Wendt graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Wendt has 2 hospital affiliations:
- VA Medical Center
- Royal C. Johnson Veterans Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Brian Wendt MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James B. Wendt practice?
- Dr. James Wendt has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Wendt practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Sioux Falls, SD.
See Sioux Falls Internists and Sioux Falls Geriatric Doctors.