A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Wertz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Wertz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Wertz graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Wertz has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wertz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James T. Wertz practice?
Dr. James Wertz practices Internal Medicine near Bethlehem, PA.
See Bethlehem Internists.