A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Wertz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Wertz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Wertz graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Wertz has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James T Wertz DO is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James T. Wertz practice?
- Dr. James Wertz has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Wertz practices Internal Medicine near Bethlehem, PA.
See Bethlehem Internists.