A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Weston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Weston is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Weston, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- C-Section (Cesarean Section)
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Vaginal)
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Weston graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Weston has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Carilion Giles Memorial Hospital
- Carilion Roanoke Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Weston MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. James Weston practice?
- Dr. James Weston has 4 office locations.
Dr. James Weston practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Christiansburg, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Blacksburg, VA and Pearisburg, VA.
See Christiansburg Obstetricians & Gynecologists.