Dr. James Whiddon, MD
Obstetrician & Gynecologist
Video profile

Best OBGYN in Wichita! show details Best OBGYN in Wichita!
by Nikki on Apr 10th, 2016

Great staff, great doctor!! Can't say enough great things about Heartland Women's Center. Easy to book appointments online. Dr Whiddon is very personable and takes time to explain things to you. He's able to address your concerts without making you feel rushed.

Wonderful show details Wonderful
by Chelsie Mutch on Mar 14th, 2016

Absolutely love this office, the staff members and Dr. Whiddon is really amazing. Helped me some much throughout my two pregnancies. I would recommend this Dr. And the office

Feb 18th, 2016

Great support staff. Dr Whiddon took time before my check up to just see how I was doing and what my thoughts were. Very impressed and very professional!

by Melissa Pronk on Jan 1st, 2016

Dr. Whiddon is very knowledgeable, professional and provides excellent care. Dr. Whiddon helps you through all situations. He is informative and comforting as well as encouraging. I have had many different needs and Dr Whiddon out performed each one. He is truly the best!

Dec 29th, 2015

Fantastic experience. Easy to grt an appointment. Doctor spent a lit of time with me and covered all my issues.

Amazing Dr. show details Amazing Dr.
Sep 15th, 2015

Dr. Whiddon is an amazing Dr. He was very caring through my pregnancy and even when I wasn't pregnant. he is very empathetic, answered all my questions, spends a good amount of time with you, his bedside manor is great and overall a very nice guy!. Even my husband liked him! I highly recommend him for anyone looking for a gynecologist. He helped calm all my worries, and is really focused don you and how you want the birth and care to go! Overall amazing experience.

Compassionate and Caring show details Compassionate and Caring
by Dawn Greene- Vaden on Nov 4th, 2013

Dr. Whiddon has been a great doctor during my pregnancy. His bedside manner is awesome and I would recommend him to anyone looking for a compassionate doctor.