A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Whisenand:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Whisenand is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Whisenand, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Whisenand graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Whisenand has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Carle Foundation Hospital
- Provena Covenant Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Macmurray Whisenand MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. James M. Whisenand practice?
- Dr. James Whisenand has 7 office locations.
Dr. James Whisenand practices Psychiatry near Champaign, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Mattoon, IL and Urbana, IL.
See Champaign Psychiatrists.