A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Whiteside:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Whiteside is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Whiteside, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cerebral Palsy
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
- Infectious Disease
- Neuromuscular Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Whiteside graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Whiteside has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Regional Medical Center
- Southwestern Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Whiteside accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross of Idaho - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 1 plan
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James H. Whiteside practice?
Dr. James Whiteside practices Neurology near Boise, ID.
Additional practice locations include: Meridian, ID.
See Boise Neurologists.