A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Whiteside:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Whiteside is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Whiteside, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Cerebral Palsy
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
- Infectious Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Neuromuscular Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Whiteside graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Whiteside has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Regional Medical Center
- Saint Luke's Meridian Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James H Whiteside MD is a male Neurologist and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. James H. Whiteside practice?
- Dr. James Whiteside has 1 office location.
Dr. James Whiteside practices Neurology near Boise, ID.
See Boise Neurologists.