A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Whitman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Whitman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Whitman graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Whitman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Whitman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James E. Whitman practice?
Dr. James Whitman practices Family Medicine near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Family Physicians.