A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Whitman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Whitman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Whitman graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Whitman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Edward Whitman MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James E. Whitman practice?
- Dr. James Whitman has 1 office location.
Dr. James Whitman practices Family Medicine near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Primary Care Doctors.