Get the facts about bipolar disorder, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Whitmer
Dr. James Whitmer, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Reno, NV. He has 15 years of experience. His specialties include Hospitalist, Internal Medicine and Psychiatry. Dr. Whitmer is affiliated with Renown Regional Medical Center, Saint Mary's Regional Med. Center. and VA Sierra Nevada Health Care System. He speaks English.
Dr. James Whitmer has the following 3 specialties
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
Dr. James Whitmer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Reno, NV.
Dr. Jay Mason
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Reno, NV 0.79 mi27
Dr. Anita Kedia
Cardiovascular Disease, Radiology, Internal Medicine
Reno, NV 4.29 mi17
Dr. Mellonese Harrison
Reno, NV 4.29 mi29