A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Whitworth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Whitworth is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Whitworth
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Whitworth Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Whitworth, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Whitworth graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Whitworth has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Deaconess Billings Clinic
- St Vincent Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Bruce Whitworth MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. James B. Whitworth practice?
- Dr. James Whitworth has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Whitworth practices Psychiatry near Billings, MT.
See Billings Psychiatrists.