A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Wiaduck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Wiaduck is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wiaduck
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Wiaduck, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Wiaduck graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wiaduck has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Health Partners - Hackley Campus
- Mercy Health Partners- General Campus
- Mhp-Hackley Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Patrick Wiaduck MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. James P. Wiaduck practice?
- Dr. James Wiaduck has 1 office location.
- Dr. James Wiaduck practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Norton Shores, MI.