A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Wiaduck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Wiaduck is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wiaduck
Epilepsy Patient Education Learn about epilepsy and seizures in our patient education guide and how this brain disorder affects people.Before Visiting Dr. Wiaduck Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Wiaduck, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Wiaduck graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wiaduck has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Health Partners - Hackley Campus
- Mercy Health Partners- General Campus
- Mhp-Hackley Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Patrick Wiaduck MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. James P. Wiaduck practice?
- Dr. James Wiaduck has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Wiaduck practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Norton Shores, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Pueblo, CO and Muskegon, MI.