Dr. James Wicoff Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Wicoff?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 21st, 2016

introduced to a long time friend not cool

friend needed help of 15yrs. i have been a long time patient recommended him to wicoff. he talked to both me and my friend about issues we both talked about in our own personal appointments without consent of either party. also being of legal age he still without permission discussed personal information communicated to his parents. 30yrs old you need to obtain authority before disusing doctor patient information with anyone else. then ignored him when my friend tried to reach him for 1 1/2-2 weeks not cool. PS LAST YEAR HE WILL BE WORKING

January 29th, 2015

Great doc have been seeing him for years. Leave a message or email and he gets back to you fast

December 21st, 2010

An awesome doc!

June 29th, 2010

Dr. Wicoff is the BEST, Thank You Lord Jesus !

November 24th, 2009

I love Dr. Wicoff and he has been my family's doctor for 20 years. He is warm, patient, and caring. I adore him and do not know what I would do without him. I even moved to Boulder after going to him for years in San Antonio, and he is still my doctor. I cannot switch!

June 3rd, 2009

I've been a patient of Dr. Wicoff's for years. He is patient, professional, and knowledgeable. His follow-up is outstanding. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a doctor you can trust to have YOUR best interests in mind.

January 5th, 2009

Dr Wicoff's review

Dr Wicoff has been our family physician for years. To be honest with you I don't know what we will have done without him. We trust him, he is the best! I pray God that he is our physician!

November 27th, 2008

Pill Pusher

Dr. Wicoff prescribed my child celexa under the pretense that he would also provide psychotherapy. After the first appointment in which he prescribed the medication, he never followed through with one singe therapeutic session. He ought to stand on a street corner like every other dealer.

January 4th, 2017