A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Wike:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Wike is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Wike, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Wike graduated from University of South Alabama, Mobile.
Dr. Wike has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Medical Center, Inc
- Baptist Hospital Of Cocke County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Wike MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. James Wike practice?
- Dr. James Wike has 1 office location.
Dr. James Wike practices Anesthesiology near Knoxville, TN.
See Knoxville Anesthesiologists.