Dr. James Wike MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 12th, 2016
Truly people oriented
Dr Wike listens to his patients. He hears you and then talks with you, not at you and then you both discuss what treatment options are best for you. He doesn't waver from his committment of helping you to feel better, but he expects you to make that same commitment to yourself! He's been my doctor for 7 years and I have no complaints!

January 5th, 2012
Dr. Wike has been my attending physican for 11 years. I have nothing but praise for him and the care I receive. I also see other physicans in the group when he is out of the office, but I am most comfortable with Dr. Wike. He listens to my complaints and we work together to find a solution, whether it be physical therapy or interventional pain management. I trust that my treatment will be appropriate and conservative, yet effective. I have a chronic disease and credit my ablility to function at the optimal level to the care I receive. I always try to do what he and his staff of physicians ask of me, because my well-being depends upon it. I recommend Dr. Wike and the other physicans in the group.