Overall Review

September 11th, 2015
worst appointment system
You can't make an appointment for later in the week or month. You have to make it that day only. Which means you have to call early or everyday hoping the appointments aren't full. It is completely inconvenient and is why I had to leave and find a different doctor. Maybe it is easier for the office but this design does not have the patient in mind. Terrible idea!

October 22nd, 2014
Billing
He billed me for my ex-wife's medical bills 3 years after I left the state and reported me to the credit bureau. Now I have to jump through a maze of companies to get this removed from my credit report. It is like "who's on first?" Dr Wilcher's office can't help, Lab Corp doesn't answer...and on it goes. Careful about using this doctor.

March 15th, 2011
awesome is an understatment
Dr Wilcher is one of a kind. I have a complex health record and have been turned down from even new Dr.'s I went in 43 yes old 6" medical record. This Dr. Came inlaid back listen to me made a plan andwhen I got home already had message that testing scheduled. This is a one of a kind man that brings back the name Dr. With careing and bedside manner. Love this Guy!

July 21st, 2010
love this doctor
has been my own doctor for many years iam not sure they come any better very kind and understanding to your needs .