Some ratings provided by Kudzu.
Billing show details Billing
by ROGER on Oct 22nd, 2014

He billed me for my ex-wife's medical bills 3 years after I left the state and reported me to the credit bureau. Now I have to jump through a maze of companies to get this removed from my credit report. It is like "who's on first?" Dr Wilcher's office can't help, Lab Corp doesn't answer...and on it goes. Careful about using this doctor.

awesome is an understatment show details awesome is an understatment
Mar 15th, 2011

Dr Wilcher is one of a kind. I have a complex health record and have been turned down from even new Dr.'s I went in 43 yes old 6" medical record. This Dr. Came inlaid back listen to me made a plan andwhen I got home already had message that testing scheduled. This is a one of a kind man that brings back the name Dr. With careing and bedside manner. Love this Guy!

love this doctor show details love this doctor
by sue l. on Jul 21st, 2010

has been my own doctor for many years iam not sure they come any better very kind and understanding to your needs .

Best in the Area show details Best in the Area
by sjreinman on Oct 20th, 2007 on kudzu.com

This office, both staff and doctor are absolutely amazing! They offer same day appointments and take the time to really listen and care for you. I came to them because I was displeased with my former doctor and I'll never leave!

Read Full Review at kudzu.com