A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Wile:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Wile is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Wile, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wile graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Wile has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Community Regional Medical Center
- Fresno Surgery Center
- Clovis Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Philip Wile MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. James P. Wile practice?
- Dr. James Wile has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Wile practices Anesthesiology near Des Moines, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Fresno, CA.
See Des Moines Anesthesiologists.