A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Wilentz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Wilentz, Interventional Cardiac and Vascular is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Wilentz, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Balloon Angioplasty Coronary Angioplasty
- Carotid Artery Stenting
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Valve Diseases
- Myocardial Infarction
- Peripheral Vascular Disease Intervention
- Renal Artery Stenosis
- Structural Heart Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilentz graduated from New York University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wilentz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian / Westchester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Robert Wilentz MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. James R. Wilentz practice?
- Dr. James Wilentz has 7 office locations.
Dr. James Wilentz practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Saddle River, NJ.
See New York Cardiologists.