Dr. James Wilentz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Wilentz?

Posted on May 24th, 2016

He is great have had many stents put in, a really great and caring Doctor.

Stellar Cardiologist

Posted on December 30th, 2015

Dr. Wilentz is a rare and special cardiologist. His diagnostic and clinical skills are extraordinary. He has been a gift to my husband's life and a shining star in his field of cardiology. And if that is not enough...he is a very nice and compassionate human being! Stellar physician.

Excellent Physician

Posted on March 23rd, 2015

I was referred to Dr Wilentz from my cardiologist after some complications from a triple bypass in 2012. After resolving the matter, I had seen Dr Wilentz for a consultation. Dr Wilentz answered every one of my calls when I needed to speak to him and he took whatever time was needed to reassure me that he was very capable of fixing my problem. He had to put two stent implants in me because of major artery blockage, the task was not easy but he was very precise and patient in ensuring that the procedure was done very carefully. He is an empath, extremely knowledgeable, very professional and compassionate to the needs of his patients . He is beyond thorough during after care and follow up visits as well. His office staff is courteous and always helpful. If you are in need of an excellent cardiologist, I highly recommend Dr Wilentz, who will take great care of you!

Posted on December 14th, 2011

Dr. Wilentz is excellent, we were very happy to have been referred to him after being advised by other Drs that there was nothing that could be done. He's was very responsive to myself and my family. Insured that we fully understood my condition and the procedure that needed to be done to try to correct it working closely with our Insurance Complex Case Manager. I highly recommend him

Posted on December 3rd, 2011

Called my home to express his concern and convince me of the urgency of the matter. Showed personal concern throughout the whole process.

ROSLYN ROGERS

Posted on February 24th, 2010

EXCELLENT DOCTOR...CARING AND VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE...RECEPTIVE TO FAMILY MEMBERS AND HIS STAFF AT LENOX HILL IS GREAT...THE DOCTOR IS PROFESSIONAL AND OPEN WITH YOU.....HE IS THE BEST

Posted on May 12th, 2017