Dr. James Wilentz MD Patient Reviews

• Cardiovascular Disease New York, NY

• Good
  • Bad

May 24th, 2016
He is great have had many stents put in, a really great and caring Doctor.

December 30th, 2015
Stellar Cardiologist
Dr. Wilentz is a rare and special cardiologist. His diagnostic and clinical skills are extraordinary. He has been a gift to my husband's life and a shining star in his field of cardiology. And if that is not enough...he is a very nice and compassionate human being! Stellar physician.

March 23rd, 2015
Excellent Physician
I was referred to Dr Wilentz from my cardiologist after some complications from a triple bypass in 2012. After resolving the matter, I had seen Dr Wilentz for a consultation. Dr Wilentz answered every one of my calls when I needed to speak to him and he took whatever time was needed to reassure me that he was very capable of fixing my problem. He had to put two stent implants in me because of major artery blockage, the task was not easy but he was very precise and patient in ensuring that the procedure was done very carefully. He is an empath, extremely knowledgeable, very professional and compassionate to the needs of his patients . He is beyond thorough during after care and follow up visits as well. His office staff is courteous and always helpful. If you are in need of an excellent cardiologist, I highly recommend Dr Wilentz, who will take great care of you!

August 13th, 2013
Gratitude
I have been with Dr. wilentz since 2003 when he saved my life from having had a heart attack....several years later, not taking care of my health as I should have, I needed his services again.....I'm sure he would say I'm not too good at following instructions, but he's always there to the rescue...I would recommend Dr.Wilentz as the best heart Dr. Who has saved my life twice. make room we want to hear it all.

December 14th, 2011
Dr. Wilentz is excellent, we were very happy to have been referred to him after being advised by other Drs that there was nothing that could be done. He's was very responsive to myself and my family. Insured that we fully understood my condition and the procedure that needed to be done to try to correct it working closely with our Insurance Complex Case Manager. I highly recommend him

December 3rd, 2011
Called my home to express his concern and convince me of the urgency of the matter. Showed personal concern throughout the whole process.

February 24th, 2010
ROSLYN ROGERS
EXCELLENT DOCTOR...CARING AND VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE...RECEPTIVE TO FAMILY MEMBERS AND HIS STAFF AT LENOX HILL IS GREAT...THE DOCTOR IS PROFESSIONAL AND OPEN WITH YOU.....HE IS THE BEST

May 12th, 2017