A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Wilhelm, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilhelm graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.More Education & Awards
Dr. Wilhelm has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Family Hospital
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wilhelm accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 7 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. James Wilhelm:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James P. Wilhelm practice?
Dr. James Wilhelm practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Spokane, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Seattle, WA and Goldendale, WA.
See Spokane Radiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Diego Wilhelm, Dr. Jacob Wilhelm, Dr. Jacques Wilhelm, Dr. Jaime Wilhelm