A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Wilhelm:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Wilhelm, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Body Imaging
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilhelm graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Wilhelm has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Holy Family Hospital
- Mount Carmel Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James P Wilhelm MD is a male Radiologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. James P. Wilhelm practice?
- Dr. James Wilhelm has 1 office location.
Dr. James Wilhelm practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Spokane, WA.
See Spokane Radiologists.