A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Wille:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Wille is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wille
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Wille, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wille graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wille has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center
- Iowa Lutheran Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Allen Wille MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. James A. Wille practice?
- Dr. James Wille has 1 office location.
Dr. James Wille practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Des Moines, IA.
See Des Moines Allergists and Des Moines Pediatricians.