Learn more about Dr. James Willems:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Willems is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Willems
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Willems Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Willems, FACC, MD, MS is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Cholesterol Management
- Coronary Angiography
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Holter monitoring
- Lipid Disorders
- Myocardial Infarction
- Nuclear Medicine
- Preventive Medicine
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Willems graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Willems has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Edmonds Hospital
- Harborview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James P Willems FACC, MD, and MS is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. James P. Willems practice?
- Dr. James Willems has 1 office location.
Dr. James Willems practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Internists and Seattle Cardiologists.