Learn more about Dr. James Willems:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Willems is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Willems
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Willems Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Willems, FACC, MD, MS is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Cholesterol Management
- Coronary Angiography
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Holter monitoring
- Lipid Disorders
- Myocardial Infarction
- Nuclear Medicine
- Preventive Medicine
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Willems graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Willems has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Edmonds Hospital
- Harborview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James P Willems FACC, MD, and MS is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. James P. Willems practice?
- Dr. James Willems has 1 office location.
Dr. James Willems practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Internists and Seattle Cardiologists.