A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Willems:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Willems is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Willems
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Willems Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Willems, FACC, MD, MS is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Cholesterol Management
- Coronary Angiography
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Holter monitoring
- Lipid Disorders
- Myocardial Infarction
- Nuclear Medicine
- Preventive Medicine
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Willems graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Willems has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Edmonds Hospital
- Harborview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James P Willems FACC, MD, and MS is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. James P. Willems practice?
- Dr. James Willems has 1 office location.
Dr. James Willems practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Internists and Seattle Cardiologists.