A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Willems:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Willems is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Willems, FACC, MD, MS is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Cholesterol Management
- Coronary Angiography
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Holter monitoring
- Lipid Disorders
- Myocardial Infarction
- Nuclear Medicine
- Preventive Medicine
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Willems graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Willems has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Edmonds Hospital
- Harborview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James P Willems FACC, MD, and MS is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. James P. Willems practice?
- Dr. James Willems has 4 office locations.
Dr. James Willems practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Issaquah, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Seattle, WA.
See Issaquah Internists and Issaquah Cardiologists.