Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Willems
Dr. James Willems, MD, FACC, MS is a Doctor primarily located in Seattle, WA. He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Willems is affiliated with University of Washington Medical Center, Harborview Medical Center and Virginia Mason Hospital & Seattle Medical Center. Dr. Willems has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. James Willems has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. James Willems is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Seattle, WA.
Dr. Eric Harder
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Seattle, WA 0 mi41
Dr. Bruce Oneill
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Seattle, WA 0 mi27
Dr. John Doces
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Seattle, WA 0 mi44