A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Williamson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Williamson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Williamson graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Williamson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Huntingdon
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Union City
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Steven Williamson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James S. Williamson practice?
- Dr. James Williamson has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Williamson practices Family Medicine near Huntingdon, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Milan, TN.
See Huntingdon Family Physicians.