A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Williamson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Williamson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Williamson
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Williamson Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Williamson graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Williamson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Huntingdon
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Union City
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Steven Williamson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James S. Williamson practice?
- Dr. James Williamson has 1 office location.
Dr. James Williamson practices Family Medicine near Huntingdon, TN.
See Huntingdon Family Physicians.