A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Willson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Willson
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Willson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Willson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Hereditary Nonpolyposis Colorectal Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Metastatic Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Rectal Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Willson graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. He has 11 awards.
Dr. Willson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Knox Willson MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. James K. Willson practice?
- Dr. James Willson has 1 office location.
Dr. James Willson practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Oncologists.