A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Willson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Willson
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Willson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Willson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Hereditary Nonpolyposis Colorectal Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Metastatic Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Rectal Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Willson graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. He has 11 awards.
Dr. Willson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Knox Willson MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. James K. Willson practice?
- Dr. James Willson has 1 office location.
Dr. James Willson practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Oncologists.