A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Winegar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Winegar, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Winegar
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Winegar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Winegar, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Winegar graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine Previously MCV - Richmond VA.
Dr. Winegar has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Holston Valley Medical Center
- Indian Path Medical Center
- Arh Regional Medical Center - Hazard
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Bryston Winegar MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James B. Winegar practice?
- Dr. James Winegar has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Winegar practices Family Medicine near Kingsport, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Duffield, VA.
See Kingsport Primary Care Doctors.