A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Winn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Winn, DO is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Winn graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Winn has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Chino Valley Medical Center
- Parkview Community Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Sytuan Winn DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James S. Winn practice?
- Dr. James Winn has 1 office location.
Dr. James Winn practices Emergency Medicine near Chino, CA.
See Chino Emergency Physicians.