Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Winter
Dr. James Winter, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Post Falls, ID, with another office in Coeur D Alene, ID. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine and Urgent Care Medicine. Dr. Winter is affiliated with Kootenai Health Medical Center, Northwest Specialty Hospital and Kootenai Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. James Winter has the following 2 specialties
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
- Urgent Care Medicine
Urgent care physicians can offer alternative, timely treatment for patients who need medical answers when their primary physicians aren’t available. Physicians at urgent care clinics typically deal with acute care issues, offering short-term...
Dr. James Winter is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Post Falls, ID.
Dr. Mary Chiu
Post Falls, ID 0.01 mi26
Dr. Anthony Russo
Post Falls, ID 0.01 mi25
Dr. Thomas Martin
Emergency Medicine, Hospice and Palliative Medicine, Family Medicine
Post Falls, ID 0.01 mi20