Plastic Surgery Specialist, Surgical Specialist
Video profile

Some ratings provided by Doctor.com.
by Jenny on Apr 3rd, 2013

Recovery was quick. I felt Dr Wire and his staff were personable and knowledgeable. I have referred him to my friends whom have interest in plastic surgery.

Esthetician show details Esthetician
by Anonymous on Oct 24th, 2012 on doctorsdig.com

Five weeks ago I had a neck lift by Dr. James Wire. It was one of the best things I have ever done. I feel like my younger self. It was easier than I ...

Read Full Review at doctorsdig.com
do your homework show details do your homework
Dec 14th, 2011

I went to Dr. Wire several years ago for a nose job, and the result was horrific. Much worse than if I had never had the surgery. He did not take responsibility for what he did to me, even though it was obviously horrible. I have had to have 2 revisions to fix what he did to me. I kick myself for not doing more research and not choosing an experienced doctor. However, if he knew he was not competent to do rhinoplasty, he should never have taken me on as a patient. Also, he should have owned up to his mistake.

ruined my face show details ruined my face
by Anonymous on Dec 14th, 2011 on doctorsdig.com

I went to Dr. Wire for a nose job several years ago. The result was horrible. I was $5000 poorer, and my nose looked worse than before I had the sur ...

Read Full Review at doctorsdig.com
Safe Choice show details Safe Choice
Jun 3rd, 2011

Dr. Wire and his staff are both professional and pretty. I felt safe with Dr. Wire to do an excellent job and I feel he did. If you are aggressive before your surgery with questions and concerns, you will be satisfied with your result.

Wonderful Doctor! show details Wonderful Doctor!
Feb 2nd, 2011

A wonderful doctor who does incredible work!