A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Wisdo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Wisdo is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wisdo
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wisdo Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Wisdo graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Wisdo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Munroe Regional Medical Center
- West Marion Community Hospital
- Ocala Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Wisdo DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James Wisdo practice?
- Dr. James Wisdo has 1 office location.
Dr. James Wisdo practices Family Medicine near Ocala, FL.
See Ocala Primary Care Doctors.