A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Wisdo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Wisdo is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wisdo
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Wisdo Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Wisdo graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Wisdo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Munroe Regional Medical Center
- West Marion Community Hospital
- Ocala Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Wisdo DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James Wisdo practice?
- Dr. James Wisdo has 1 office location.
Dr. James Wisdo practices Family Medicine near Ocala, FL.
See Ocala Primary Care Doctors.