A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Witschy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Witschy is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Witschy
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Witschy Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Witschy, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Witschy graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Witschy has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Jps Health Network
- Trinity Springs East Pavilion
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Kenton Witschy MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. James K. Witschy practice?
- Dr. James Witschy has 1 office location.
Dr. James Witschy practices Psychiatry near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Psychiatrists.