A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Witten:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Witten is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Witten, FCCP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Critical Care
- Lung Cancer
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
Education & Awards
Dr. Witten graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Witten has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Pulaski Community Hospital
- Lewis-Gale Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James A Witten FCCP and MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. James A. Witten practice?
- Dr. James Witten has 1 office location.
Dr. James Witten practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Salem, VA.
See Salem Internists and Salem Pulmonologists.