inactive

• 1 comment

• Good
  • Bad

September 25th, 2011
He's a Physiatrist = The Best Type of Pain Doctor!
Dr. Woessner was my Doctor for a short amount of time, approximately 12 Months. During that time, I got to know Dr, Woessner very well. I have had INTRACTABLE Back Pain {not Spine Pain} since 1/2/1985. The Pain Doctor I have now in Excellent. BUT-- I wish Dr. Woessner was still my Pain Doctor--primarily because he is a "Physiatrist." A "Physiatrist" is an M.D. who went further to Specialize in SOFT-TISSUE Pain![ Look up the definition of a Physiatrist in a Medical Dictionary--NOT a regular Dictionary. Also, don't rely on your Doctors to define it for you! Because it is the Least-Studied Medical Specialty! One FACT I will tell you, a "Physiatrist" IS NOT & has NOTHING to do with "Physical Therapy" nor with "Physical Therapists"!! ]He had NO prejudices against Prescribing Schedule 2 Opioids, in whatever Doses necessary for each person! BUT he is also an EXCELLENT innovator in ALL other Alternatives that combat Pain! One thing he never did to anyone was taking them Off of their Opioids If they worked! If I was able to, I would move to Hawaii, where is Practices now, in a Heartbeat!! I've been to a bunch of so-called Pain Doctors since 1985! Dr. Woessner & the Doctor who treats me now I Rate as a Tie for Number One. Dr. Woessner has an edge uo on "Bedside Manner" and always trying to find something additional to lessen your pain!

March 6th, 2016