A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Wolak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Wolak is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wolak
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wolak Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Wolak, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Wolak graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Wolak has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Maine Medical Center
- Stephens Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Peter Wolak MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. James P. Wolak practice?
- Dr. James Wolak has 1 office location.
Dr. James Wolak practices Psychiatry near Portland, ME.
See Portland Psychiatrists.