A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Wolosin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Wolosin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wolosin
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Wolosin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Wolosin graduated from University of California at Davis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Wolosin has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
- Sharp Mary Birch Hospital for Women
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Wolosin MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. James Wolosin practice?
- Dr. James Wolosin has 1 office location.
Dr. James Wolosin practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Internists and San Diego Gastroenterologists.