A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Wolpert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Wolpert is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Wolpert, MD is board certified in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
- Vesico-Ureteral Reflux
Education & Awards
Dr. Wolpert graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Wolpert has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Healtheast Woodwinds Hospital
- Fairview Ridges Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James J Wolpert MD is a male Urologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
- Where does Dr. James J. Wolpert practice?
- Dr. James Wolpert has 9 office locations.
Dr. James Wolpert practices Urology and Pediatric Urology near Saint Paul, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Minneapolis, MN and Saint Cloud, MN.
See Saint Paul Urologists and Saint Paul Pediatric Specialists.