The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Woodham
Dr. James Woodham, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hawkinsville, GA, with another office in Bennettsville, SC. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine and General Surgery. Dr. Woodham is affiliated with Taylor Regional Hospital, Marlboro Park Hospital and Williamsburg Regional Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. James Woodham has the following 2 specialties
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. James Woodham is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hawkinsville, GA.
Dr. Alan Stansfield
Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine
Hawkinsville, GA 0 mi38
Dr. Alexander Ibezi-Enendu
Hawkinsville, GA 0 mi2
Dr. David Schaffer
Emergency Medicine, Hospitalist, Family Medicine
Hawkinsville, GA 0 mi19