Dr. James Woodiel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Woodiel?

July 15th, 2016

First doctor in a long time that actually listens to you. I love the office staff.

December 1st, 2015

He diagnosed my membranous glomerulonephritis when others couldn't. Very smart man.

December 14th, 2013

dr. who dont care

i went to dr. woodeil my 1st vist went pretty good. every vist after that went down hill & he acted as tho i was a burden. to make matters worse he put me on some meds they wasnt narcotics or anything like that & one day a half hr into my app he says im gona put u on this med, i said u already did like 4 app.s ago. then i called for a refill on a totaly dif med & he goes ur not on that from me so i cant refill it, i said uh u put me on it at my last app. they said we will check ur records & call u back, they called back calling me a liar saying there was no records of him ordering that med. i said uh he did why would i lie, do u want my pharmacy to send proof they said yes we will call after we get the proof, i called the pharmacy & it has been 4 or 5 days & they havent even called me. he kept forgetting what problems i have, every visit i have to remind him of so much. either he dont care & keep good records or he is having health problems his self & probably needs to stop practicing.

December 17th, 2011

Patient

Dr. Woodiel has been my family doctor for more than ten years now. I have never had any issues with getting an appointment nor have I ever been giving an inaccurate diagnosis. Dr. Woodiel always describes the illness and treatment in layman terms and is very verbal on what needs to be done to try to prevent future issues with an illness.

May 21st, 2015