Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
 |  Outstanding Physician  |  show details
Jun 8th, 2012

Both my wife and I have Dr Woodman as our primary care physician. He is the most compassionate and caring doctor I have ever met. Great diagnostician, listens to what we have to say and explains things in terms we understand.

|  Sally Pupillo  |  show details
Mar 9th, 2011

If you are lucky enough to get an appointment to see Dr. Woodman, count your blessings and don't let him go. He is very much in demand in the Rockford Region. Everyone I have ever spoken to who knows of him, has nothing but glowing accolades about him, including me. He has helped me on so many occasions. I feel so much better in the 10 years he has been my doctor. He is very busy but always available during a crisis. He is very kind, soft spoken and extremely supportive.

Nov 12th, 2010

I work with Dr Woodman and He is my physican. What a wonderful man. He is so intelligent and caring. he takes his time and explains things so well. I would never consider going to another doctor. he has kept my husband alive and our family loves him. I would suggest if you are looking for a doctor look no futher! he is more than a family physican he is a true family Doc who cares.

by Shirley Smith (Phillip Smith) on Apr 14th, 2009

Dr. Woodman is a very caring person. My husband is more than just a patient to Dr. Woodman. I many doctors would call the patient spouse at home (early in morning) to give you an update on the patient condition? Would not consider another doctor!!

Jun 22nd, 2007 on yahoo.com

Dr. Welby in 2007: Yes, James Woodman MD is my Dr. Welby. A good doctor: has good training, keeps current in what he does, focuses on you when with you, gives professionally adequate time for your case, is reasonably caring, is as thorough as professional

Read Full Review at yahoo.com
Jan 12th, 2006 on yahoo.com

Awesome Doctor: Very good doctor. Knows what he is doing. Very nice.

Read Full Review at yahoo.com