Dr. James Woodman Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. James Woodman?

Extremely knowledgeable, caring doctor with superb "bedside manner".

Posted on May 4th, 2017

Best Doctor

Posted on March 28th, 2017

Dr. Woodman has given excellent care. He gives you the time and listens to you. He explains why of your treatment, but still gives you the choice. I feel safe in his care.

Posted on March 8th, 2017

One of the most caring doctors the hospital has!

Posted on September 1st, 2016

Never keeps me waiting. Takes all the time I need with him, and answers all my questions.

Great Doctor

Posted on March 22nd, 2016

Dr. Woodman is great his nurses are amazing. The front office staff is rude and very impatient with patience.

Posted on August 3rd, 2015

Always has excellent care. He is part of my family n he has helped my family tremendously. I THANK GOD HE WAS PUT IN MY PATH.

Compassionate family doctor for 15+ yrs

Posted on May 5th, 2015

I have been with Dr. Woodman for about 15 years. Since I was 12! And I hope I stay with him for another 15. He was my mother's doctor also. Now he is my sons pediatrician. I recommend him to everyone looking for a doctor.

Posted on March 1st, 2015

My husband, who has several serious health conditions, has been a patient of Dr. Woodman's for several years now. I can honestly say that we've never met another doctor who is as likeable, kind, and sincerely caring as Dr. Woodman. He always listens to every concern, and answers all our questions in language we can understand. Even though he's very busy, he never makes us feel rushed. He is very knowledgeable, and never hesitates to confer with other specialists if needed. And he has a wonderful bedside manner: very calm and soft-spoken. Also, we've been told by others that he us the family doctor of choice for many of the hospital staff, which speaks volumes.

Outstanding Physician

Posted on June 8th, 2012

Both my wife and I have Dr Woodman as our primary care physician. He is the most compassionate and caring doctor I have ever met. Great diagnostician, listens to what we have to say and explains things in terms we understand.

Sally Pupillo

Posted on March 9th, 2011

If you are lucky enough to get an appointment to see Dr. Woodman, count your blessings and don't let him go. He is very much in demand in the Rockford Region. Everyone I have ever spoken to who knows of him, has nothing but glowing accolades about him, including me. He has helped me on so many occasions. I feel so much better in the 10 years he has been my doctor. He is very busy but always available during a crisis. He is very kind, soft spoken and extremely supportive.

Posted on November 12th, 2010

I work with Dr Woodman and He is my physican. What a wonderful man. He is so intelligent and caring. he takes his time and explains things so well. I would never consider going to another doctor. he has kept my husband alive and our family loves him. I would suggest if you are looking for a doctor look no futher! he is more than a family physican he is a true family Doc who cares.

Posted on April 14th, 2009

Dr. Woodman is a very caring person. My husband is more than just a patient to Dr. Woodman. I many doctors would call the patient spouse at home (early in morning) to give you an update on the patient condition? Would not consider another doctor!!