A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Wooldridge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wooldridge
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wooldridge Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- B-Cell Lymphoma (CBCL)
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Developmental Disorders
- Immune System Disorders
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Wooldridge graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Wooldridge MD is a male Oncologist , has 20 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. James Wooldridge practice?
- Dr. James Wooldridge has 1 office location.
Dr. James Wooldridge practices Medical Oncology near Iowa City, IA.
See Iowa City Oncologists.