A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Woolfenden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Woolfenden
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Woolfenden Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Woolfenden, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Thyroid Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Woolfenden graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Woolfenden has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Tucson
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Manning Woolfenden MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James M. Woolfenden practice?
- Dr. James Woolfenden has 1 office location.
Dr. James Woolfenden practices Nuclear Medicine near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Nuclear Medicine Physicians.